SERVICE / MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
- Standard Hours of Business: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST
1 – Tenant Login on hthproperties.com – click HERE for additional setup info
2 – rmResident App – click HERE for additional setup info
3 – Please call – 540-777-3711 – press 1 for Service
Our maintenance coordination team members are here to provide you with normal hours of business operation customer support.
If you are unable to reach a live agent, please leave a detailed voice message containing:
~ your full name, best contact number, full property address/unit number, a description of your service request, if you have any pets, and if the service technician can enter the unit without your presence (YES or NO or Yes but contact me by TXT first or Yes but contact me by PHONE first).
A work order will be autogenerated and assigned to a service technician in our system at this time. The technician will reach out to schedule with you accordingly.
AFTER HOURS MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY – CALL CENTER
- Please call: 540-777-3711 – press 9 for Emergency Service
- DIAL 911 for and also report to the maintenance/service department after.
MAINTENANCE EMERGENCIES – < items below are considered emergencies >
- No Heat
- No Hot Water
- Loss of Electric Service
< Check the AEP app or website for local outages before making a service request as an electric service interruption could be in your area >
- Loss of Water Service
< Check the WVWA app or website for local outages before making a service request as a water service interruption could be in your area >
- Suspected Gas Leak
< Report this immediately to Roanoke Gas Company – (540) 777-0623 or 911) – and also inform our service department >
- Fast/Active water leak (examples ~ sewer backup, ruptured water heater, busted plumbing)
- Our call center provides you with comprehensive, after hours maintenance support. One of our well trained representatives answer each call ready to troubleshoot, document service requests, and escalate issues based on the service issue at hand.
PLEASE NOTE > submission of duplicate work orders through one or more of the above measures will delay response and/or service time. Failure to follow proper instructions may result in your work order not being created and/or an unnecessary trip charge billed to the tenant. CREATING A WORK ORDER GIVES HTH PERMISSION TO ENTER YOUR UNIT AT OUR DISCRETION. SPECIFIC SCHEDULING REQUESTS MAY ALSO RESULT IN A TENANT TRIP CHARGE. FAILURE TO PERMIT ENTRY WILL RESULT IN DOCUMENTATION OF REFUSAL OF SERVICE AND A TRIP CHARGE TO THE TENANT.